KEN BWD 738
Put-through bedpan washer
Unique design and optimum hygiene conditions
KEN BWD 738 is a put-through machine with a unique design, which means that even with the door open it requires very little space.
KEN recommends the use of put-through machines where there is sufficient space. THis choice ensures an effective separation or an unclean and a clean side, which maximises the level of hygiene and reduces the risk of hospital infections. Despite only having a depth of 56 cm, the bedpan washer is particularly spacious, and the wide range of accessories enables many different combinations, which increases flexibility and user-friendliness.
The machine is available with either manual or automatic door operation on the unclean side.
- Put-through machine ensures optimum hygiene conditions
- Computerised control that always guarantees uniform washing and disinfection
- Possibility of up to 5 programmes and pre-programming for start of most frequently used programmes
- Process Indication Barindicates how far the programme has come
- Programme info, fault reporting and other information shown in the display in plain language
- Supplied with automatic or manual door operation on the unclean side
- Built-in steam condenser minimises steam emissions and allows materials to be handled immediately after wash
- With its high edges, the door can be used for emptying slops
- The bedpan is emptied automatically when the door is closed
- Possibility for SPRI-basket, 450 x 340 x 70 mm.
- Possibility for storing detergents in the bottom technical compartment